Saturday, March 30, 2013

Good Day in Buenos Aires

We are feeling human again, although Peter was sort of 'glassy' most of the day.  Did a fabulous walking tour of the city, for 3 hours yesterday.  Learned about history, culture, politics etc., and in the evening, we attended a Tango show.  Dancers were very good.

Our host at the B&B asked me if I would lik to go to a Tango lesson.  I said 'yes' until I found out it started at 11:00 pm and finished at 4:00 am.  He assured me that I didn't have to stay that long, that I could leave at, say, 1:00 am if I wanted, too.  I declined.

It seems Buenos Aires doesn't come alive until about 9:00 at night.  We went to a restaurant after our tango show around 10:00 pm. Families with little children were still arriving at 11:00 to have dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment