Monday, April 4, 2011

Finished cooking school... now off to Brazil

Sorry I haven't been blogging! The Gascony Cooking School was fantastic, the only down side is that we ate so much and so well I felt I would burst every night! The best thing about the classes is that we learned skills we could take away and apply to lots of recipes. The last day, we BONED and stuffed a complete chicken, something I would never have thought about doing. And it tasted fabulous that night, along with our lemon tart and 'two-coloured' pepper soup!

But now, I am madly packing, washing, cleaning etc. as we leave for Brazil tomorrow. We fly into Rio de Janeiro!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Micah and I were just talking yesterday how fun it would be to do a cooking class together later in life when we have the time :) Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete