Monday, July 16, 2012

Eduardo and Roberta, our Brazilian Friends

Having good friends makes everything so much fun!  I met Eduardo and Roberta at my Intensive French classes in Toulouse.  They were there for the 30 month course...  I was there for only 5 weeks!  Needless to say, they both now speak beautiful French while I am still struggling with conversation.

Anyway, they came to Anzere for 2 days (far too short a time) but we did some fantastic walks and picnics in the short time they were here.  Standing on top of a mountain is an awesome experience, and as the highest 'mountain' near their home is 300 mtrs, you can imagine how blown away they were to be walking in the alps.  It is such a joy to be able to give and to share a new experience with friends who are on the same wave length as you.

(Also, it was Roberta who told me about Vipassona Meditation and we were on that course together.)

No comments:

Post a Comment