Sunday, July 3, 2011

I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since my last post!!

Where does the time go? It is really difficult to keep up my blog when we have been so busy doing 'things'.
1. Went to the U.S. to visit my 94 year old mother, who is quite remarkable for her age.
2. Saw many relatives who adore talking to Peter because of his accent!
3. Went to a Murder Mystery Dinner in a mansion. Fun, but I don't know if we would do it again.
4. Went to my 50th high school graduation reunion!!! When we walked into the room, Peter whispered in my ear... this room is full of old people!!
5. Visited a friend in St. Jo Michigan... wonderful town, wonderful times, and their was a fantastic Carousel and 'seniors' rode free! We laughed all night on the carousel rides!!

6. We are back on the barge, on the River Baïse.
7. We extended our French 'long stay' visa for another year.
8. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment